Super Troopers or Napoleon Dynamite?
Super Troopers or Napoleon Dynamite?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Super Troopers!!!!
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Meow what do you think??
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Evil Dead.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
"Go ahead and run, run home to momma...ME, im through runnin!"
gotta love the Army of Darkness, not as low budget as the first two in the series tho..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I agree Evil Dead is the one of the best movies...Army of Darkness...another classic. But out of the two mentioned.....Napoleon Dynamite
LoneStar State of Mind
Bookmarks